A very close friend of mine named Stephanie told me over lunch that she was recently diagnosed with Lupus. After my initial shock wore off, I confessed that I didn’t know much about Lupus and I asked her what she had learned about Lupus. She immediately began complaining about how difficult it was to find quality, reliable information about Lupus.
Stephanie has a husband and two small children. She just didn’t have the time to spend all day looking at Lupus websites or in the library searching through books trying to educate herself about her disease. Stephanie still had a life to live and she just couldn’t drop everything trying to find answers to her questions about Lupus. Stephanie was very frustrated (almost to the point of tears.)
Stephanie told me that she desperately needed my help finding information about Lupus.
To be honest, I’ve always been good at research. I can find information on just about anything. Not only that, but I can present the results in a way that’s easy to understand and to the point. As a matter of fact, I make my living as a researcher.
Stephanie offered to pay me to uncover everything I could about Lupus and explain it to her in a way that didn’t require a medical degree to understand.
Needless to say, I was flattered by her confidence in my researching abilities, but I couldn’t take her money. I told her that I would do everything I could to help her find out more about Lupus. Stephanie was one of my best friends (and still is) and if she needed my help, I wouldn’t dream of taking her money.
After our lunch meeting, I dove head first into researching Lupus. I visited every website and reviewed every book and magazine on the subject of Lupus that I could find. I even surveyed hundreds of Lupus patients to find out exactly what type of information that they needed about Lupus. It was exhausting.
I spent countless hours uncovering everything
there is to know about Lupus…
When I finished my research, I told Stephanie everything I had learned. She was blown away! She couldn’t believe all of the incredible information that I had found. She said it was exactly what she was looking for.
After reviewing everything that I had found, Stephanie became convinced that there had to be a lot of other people in her situation that had unanswered questions about Lupus too. She suggested that I take what I had learned write a book.
Well, I took her advice…
Lupus Answers: The Complete Guide to Understanding Lupus & How You Can Learn to Live With It
What’s in Lupus Answers? Just check out some of the
powerful (and hard to find) information you’ll find…
- Find out exactly what Lupus is (and what it isn’t). (page 8)
- What happens when you have Lupus? (page 9)
- How does Lupus appear in a person? (page 10)
- How does Lupus impact people emotionally and how should you deal with it? (page 10)
- What are the 5 different kinds of Lupus? (page 12)
- 5 common drugs that can induce Lupus. (page 13)
- Acute vs. Chronic Lupus – What’s the difference? (page 14)
- What causes Lupus? (page 16)
- What genes can make you more susceptible to Lupus? (page 16)
- Can environmental factors cause lupus? (page 17)
- 8 drugs that can cause a flare up. (page 17)
- Concerned that you have drug induced Lupus? Here are 7 characteristics to watch for. (page 17)
- 3 drugs that can make your Lupus symptoms worse. (page 18)
- Who is at risk for Lupus? This group of people are 3 times as likely to develop Lupus. (page 19)
- Can Lupus be inherited? (page 20)
- 10 triggers that can bring about an acute episode of Lupus. (page 20)
- How is Lupus diagnosed and why is it so difficult to do? (page 22)
- 11 criteria for diagnosing systemic Lupus. If you have 4 of them…you may have it. (page 23)
- How a healthy body fights infections and how it changes when Lupus is present. (page 25)
- Biology of Lupus – the science behind the disease. (page 26)
- What Exactly is ANA? (page 27)
- Learn the 12 telltale signs of Lupus? (page 28)
- Common diseases that are often confused with Lupus. (page 29)
- How do doctors differentiate between Lupus and Fibromyalgia? (page 30)
- What will Lupus do to your skin and how can you reduce its effect? (page 31)
- Why does Lupus cause joint and muscle pains and how do you reduce the pain? (page 31)
- This is often one of the most severe complications of Lupus. It’s important to recognize it early. (page 32)
- Find out how Lupus can affect your nervous system and your mental health? (page 34)
- Treating mental and central nervous system involvement. (page 35)
- How does Lupus affect life expectancy? (page 35)
- How many areas of the body does Lupus affect? (page 36)
- Is Lupus contagious? Discover the facts. (page 38)
- Descriptions of common drugs used to treat Lupus and their potential side effects. (page 40)
- 7 warning signs that a flare up may be coming. (page 43)
- If you’re looking for a doctor to treat or diagnose Lupus, it’s important you see a doctor with this particular specialty. (page 44)
- This is the most important factor when working with your doctor to treat Lupus. (page 44)
- Think you might have Lupus? Here are 16 warning signs. (page 45)
- 9 tips for living with Lupus. (page 48)
- Dealing with fatigue and how you can reduce it. (page 50)
- 10 common Myths and Misconceptions about Lupus – learn the truth. (page 53)
- Diet and Exercise – discover how much difference they can really make. (page 57)
- If you’re eating anything with a lot of this ingredient in it, stay away from it! (page 57)
- How to deal with Lupus during Pregnancy. (page 60)
- How will your Lupus meds affect your pregnancy? (page 61)
- Learn about the future trends in Lupus research…what’s next? (page 63)
- Did you know there are natural and alternative treatment options for Lupus? (page 68)
- 41 word glossary with all the most common words related to Lupus and what they mean. (page 77)
…and much, much more!
If you or someone you care about has recently been diagnosed with Lupus, then you owe it to yourself to get a copy of this book.
Start Reading Lupus Answers in Just Minutes!
You can get Lupus Answers right now and be reading it in minutes for only $19.97. As I said, I do research for a living and I normally get paid for my projects like this. Since I didn’t get paid for researching Lupus, I need to recoup a little of my expenses that I incurred putting Lupus Answers together.
The great thing about Lupus Answers is that you can be reading the ebook in less than 2 minutes. If you don’t want to read Lupus Answers on your computer, you can print the whole book or just the pages you want!
Don’t you think getting the right information is worth it? You can save yourself hours of frustration and discouragement by investing in Lupus Answers now.
Don’t hesitate. I know you’re going to be thrilled with Lupus Answers. And don’t worry, you don’t risk a single penny because you’re covered…
I’ll Back Up Lupus Answers With a 3 Month
Free Trial to Protect You Against Any Possibility
of Wasting your Time or Money
I’ll give you a 3 MONTH FREE PEEK. Get Lupus Answers and examine it, try it, use it for a full 3 Months without risk or obligation. If you decide within those 3 months that you’re not satisfied, you’ll receive a FULL, no hassle refund.
So, Lupus Answers comes to you with ZERO risk. I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Order right now, and you’ll receive
this Special Report as a bonus!
The Special Report: Reviews of the Best Online Lupus Resources reveals all the best resources for Lupus information online. If you’re looking for anything related to Lupus, you’ll find it here.
Are you trying to find information about ongoing Lupus research studies?
Do you want to find patient support group?
Would you like to visit sites where others share their own personal experiences with Lupus?
Are you looking for more information about natural approaches to treating Lupus?
…you’ll find online resources that will answer all these questions and many more in this Special Report when order Lupus Answers now and get a copy of Special Report: Reviews of the Best Online Lupus Resourcefor free!
Two Options for Learning Everything You Want
to Know About Lupus
If you’re looking for information about living with Lupus, then you’ve basically got two options. As I see it, here they are:
You can go out and scrounge through every website and library book you can find to gather all the free information you want about Lupus.
But why waste your time? I’ve already done that for you…
You can take a shortcut straight to all the information you’re looking for and purchase my book.
What have you got to lose? Nothing. Remember, you’re covered by my 3 month free trial.
It’s Easy to Order Lupus Answers,
Just Click on the Button Below
If option 2 sounds better to you, you can order safely and securely using your credit card by clicking the button below to go straight to the secure order form.
Once you’ve completed the order, you’ll be given a link where you can download Lupus Answers immediately.
And yes, Lupus Answers is Mac friendly.
It doesn’t matter if it’s 2 AM in the morning, you’ll be downloading and reading Lupus Answers within just a few minutes. There’s absolutely no risk to you – so what are you waiting for? Order now!
The information on this website, as well as any printed or audio or video material you download or receive from us by some other delivery system, is not intended to take the place of the observation and guidance of a physician or other healthcare provider. All material presented here must be considered ‘dated’ and the publisher disclaims any responsibility if the material has been supplanted. And keep in mind that anyone who is setting-out on any dietary, drug, exercise, or other lifestyle change that is intended to prevent or treat a specific disease or condition should first consult with, request a green-light from, and be monitored by a qualified healthcare provider.